November 2, 2008

Road Trip

This summer I decided to add some adventure to my life. I drove from SC to NYC stopping at various locations to visit family and friends. I even ventured off on some back roads to further explore the area. Some of the highlights from SC and VA include climbing through the bushes and tall grass to get a great shot. Only to notice later on I'm covered in cockle-burs (what a silly name for thorns). Getting a ride on a motorcycle through the county roads of VA. Jumping on a trampoline with my niece, cousins, and my flips crazy brother. Below are photos from SC and VA. The rest are soon to come.








2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, Alyona! The colors are beautiful. Sounds like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is just amazing, I love it! I hope I get a chance to work with you on some things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.