December 31, 2008

Angelina & Roman Wedding

This was my first time going to Palm Coast, FL. On my way back I took some back roads to see what northern FL was all about. I must say I thought it was pretty spectacular! Beautiful white sand beaches, palm trees, friendly people, historic St. Augustine and many more delightful sites to see made me consider moving to FL sometime in my lifetime or at least visiting more often. Lets back track a little bit to Saturday Oct 11th. Angelina and Roman were the sweetest couple to photograph. First time Roman saw Angelina he was frozen in disbelief of how beautiful she was and how lucky he was. Just by looking at them you can tell that this couple was truly in love. Before the ceremony we drove to St. Augustine for a photo shoot in an old downtown. Even took a photo of the couple with Irish dressed group of people (my guess it was Irish). I loved it! It was a gorgeous day with large fluffy clouds and not a drop of rain. I will admit I was rather worried because 2 days prior to the wedding I kept on checking the forecast and it was 50% chance of rain. At the end of the evening we drove to the beach for some more fun candid shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. you did such an awesome job!! I love every single picture

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.