November 12, 2009

A Night at the Fair

Well I'm back it seems like it has been a really long time since I've posted a blog. It has been a busy couple of months but I promise to catch up on my blogging so keep on checking in. The past few months I have had a quite a few weddings to photograph and I also started teaching 4 classes. I will have to post a blog on my teaching experiences later. I wanted to share some photos of my experience at the fair couple of weeks ago. I forgot how much fun it is to let lose and just enjoy simple things in life. Even though it was freezing that evening my friends and I stayed warm by dancing around when ever and where ever we could and by sipping on some hot chocolate. Towards the end of the evening we went to check out an art show and ended up finding a frame that we used to take some funny photos of us. Hope you enjoy the fair as much as I did! :o)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.