April 9, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

It's soooo nice outside! Everything is turning green and the flowers are starting to bloom. Even though the air in Charleston, SC is full of pollen and my car has turned from red to green it is still an amazing time of the year when everything comes back to life! Before my photo shoot on Saturday I had some time to kill so I walked around downtown and took some shots. Enjoy!

wysteria,flowers,charleston,sc,alyona photography
Loving the Wysteria!

nature,spring,landscapes,alyona photography,charleston,sc

wysteria,nature,flowers,spring,alyona photography

dog,fence,alyona photography
He/she really wanted someone to play with and kept on peeking at me through the fence.

plants,flowers,nature,spring,alyona photography

wysteria,flowers,charleston,sc,nature,alyona photography

spring,nature,alyona photography,charleston,sc

battery,charleston,sc,alyona photography,oak trees,springnature

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I went to the Flowertown Festival in Summerville a couple weeks ago and saw some big framed photos there and thought you should do some of that. Do you make larger photos like that and sell them? Do you frame too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon yes I can frame and print my photos. I guess I just haven't tried selling these types yet mostly just portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful shots! I wish i were there, I love flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.