March 17, 2011

Carolyn & James are Getting Married!


Ok, ok I realize that I'm extremely behind on my blogging but I'm back to introduce to you a lovely couple Carolyn and James who are to wedd on May 28th. I'm thankful to finally have some warm days to shoot sessions without feeling like ouch these guys are freeeeezing! All the photographs were taken in Charleston, SC downtown. I'm sure if you’re from Charleston you have already recognized that. Well what can I say our downtown is quite picturesque. I'm absolutely looking forward to shooting their wedding!!!







 I simply have to comment on this photo. Completely a cadid shot! Did not realize that it looked like the horse was singing till I 
downloaded the photo and was completely surprised!











1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! Thanks, Alyona. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.