March 9, 2011

Spring!!!

I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for spring and warmer weather. Even though I live in the south this winter seemed very cold brrrrrrrr!!! I was starting to think that I didn't move enough down south. This past weekend I shot a bridal session at Magnolia Gardens. Although I cannot post those pretty bridal photos till after the wedding I can share a few I took after the session. Check out these fabulous spring blooms at the garden.

All these are available as prints if you are interested in purchasing any of these images just ask.

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

Alyona photography,alyona semenov,spring,blooms,flowers,magnolia gardens,nature

1 comment:

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.