August 2, 2011

Patriots Point Golf Links Wedding {Kelli + Michael}


I know it has been a while since I’ve posted a full wedding. This past spring I’ve been really busy with lots of weddings and I’m finally getting around to blogging about them. First of all to all the couples who’s weddings I recently shot thank you for being soooo absolutely wonderful to work with! I felt truly blessed to be a part of your special day!

My day started with photographing at Stella Nova of Kelli, her bridesmaids and family getting ready. BTW for all you folks looking for a place to get ready and pampered Stella Nova is absolutely one of the best places! Ceremony and reception was held at Patriots Point Golf Links overlooking the water. While editing ceremony photos I noticed how much Michael couldn’t keep his eyes off of Kelli while she was walking down the isle… soo sweet! You could tell that these two are so in love and perfect for each other! Lovely, lovely, lovely and can I say lovely one more time!!!

Special thanks to David Strauss for helping me shoot this wedding.

























1 comment:

  1. Hello exceptional website! Does running a blog similar to
    this take a lot of work? I have no understanding of programming but I had been hoping to start my
    own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any
    recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off topic nevertheless I just needed
    to ask. Many thanks!
    Also visit my page my wedding

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.