July 31, 2012

I do {Michelle + Vince} Mt. Pleasant & Awendaw, SC

I've been lagging behind on my blogging lately but I'm back!! Loved this wedding from spectacular details, pleasant couple and a fun wedding party! This was my first time photographing a wedding party of 21! Great opportunity for more creative poses and try something different. Speaking of different check out my previous post of an animated wedding party shot. Thanks to all the wonderful vendors and my assistant of the day Bridgit McBee for making this day so special. Once more congrats to Michelle + Vince!!! 


Church Christ Our King  |  Venue Pepper Plantation  |  Florals Sara York Grimshaw Designs  |  DJ Rob Duren  
Bakery Jaclyn Story  |  Cater/Bar Cafe Catering  |  Rentals Event Drs  | Transportation Absolute Chas










Sharing a special moment before the ceremony with no peeking :) 







































1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful day for an awesome couple! Alyona, you outdid yourself. This pictures are GREAT! I know Michelle and Vince will cherish them forever. BTW, thanks for including some dance pics ... Nobody seems to do that anymore.
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.