February 28, 2013

Beautiful Day at the Beach {Chris + Vina + Sophia + Juno} IOP, SC

I adore working with this family year after year as I'm sure you can see why from the images! Love seeing how they interact with each other and crazy about their little dog Juno. She seems to be smiling in every photo. I should have posted these images a while back but it's better late then never. 

Spring is about to roll around the corner... I can't wait to whip out my flip flops and absorb some sunshine! Been marinading in lot's of ideas during this cool weather that the anticipation of being more creative is killing me. Looking forward to this new season of family sessions and lot's of cuteness! :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.