February 19, 2013

Isn't This Guy Photogenic!? {Todd} Charleston, SC

I don't photograph a lot of men by themselves so when my friend asked me to take a few photos I jumped at the opportunity. Wanting to incorporate an editorial flare to my vintage style this was a chance to get extra creative and present myself with a new challenge. I'm sooo excited with the result! 

Todd was also generous enough to snap a few photos of me. I can never get enough of photos of me with a camera! Last image is of a breathtaking sunset that I captured on my drive back home. I was thankful I had my camera with me. :) 











His camera hold a sentimental value. It was given to him by his dad and has been in his family for years. 




New favorite photos of me! Yes! :) 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.