May 23, 2013

Deep Sea Fishing Adventure, Charleston, SC

I'm always up to trying something new and adventurous at least once in my lifetime. When my friend asked me to come along on a deep sea fishing trip to capture a few images I couldn't say no. Our trip began at 5:00 am at scenic Shem Creek and we headed at least 60 miles off the coast before any fishing started. On our way we saw an absolutely gorgeous sunrise out on the ocean. As soon as we stopped the fish was biting. Guys caught a lot of mahi mahi and other types of fish after putting in some muscle to reel them in.  As soon as we docked a couple of expert fishermen filleted the fish in no time. Soo impressive! If interested in deep sea fishing and other adventures check out On Purpose Adventures and Southstar Charters. I still can't get over how amazing that sunrise was and the amount of fish that was caught!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.