May 7, 2013

She Said Yes! Live Proposal! {Danielle + Matt} Charleston, SC

First of all congrats to the newly engaged couple!!! Matt contacted me few days prior to coming to Charleston asking me to photograph his proposal in spy fashion. Of course I agreed because it's always fun to play a role of a spy with a long lens. The plan was that I would find them at the Battery Park after their downtown carriage ride. As usual tricky cause I haven't met either of them so I asked Matt to send me a photo and to text me what the two of them will be wearing the day of. The plan worked out perfect! I spotted them with no problem and even got a chance to snap a few images before Matt proposed by the water. I looooveee seeing all the excitement in both of their faces! Happy wedding planning you two!! 
















1 comment:

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.