July 5, 2013

Happy Independence Day!! Pitt Street Bridge, Mt. Pleasant, SC

Hope everyone had a spectacular 4th of July! I spent an evening with a huge group of friends grilling out on Pitt Street Bridge and watching a couple of fireworks displays. I don't usually bring my camera to social functions with my friends but on rare occasions. Something I'm learning to do because I love photography so much I have a hard time putting my camera down. Sometimes it's just nice to be part of the crowd... I think only a photographer will understand this. Since I did bring my camera I'd like to share a few photos from last night. What a blast! :)




 Gotta have a watermelon for 4th of July.

 Absolutely spectacular puffy clouds after the rain!


Live music :) 


 Shooting off roman candles.

 Me with sparklers.


 Boys will be boys... hah!

My gorgeous sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.