March 9, 2012

Engagement {Shonda + Ben} ~ Charleston, SC

About a month ago I did a Valentine's Day Contest... here's the winning couple!! These two were a whole lot of fun to photograph. Scroll through the photos to see something we encountered during the session. Shonda & Ben you are amazing and I can't wait to photograph your wedding in June!


BTW notice the new watermark on the photos. Let me know what you think. Spring is just around the corner and I'm super excited about a new season of weddings and family portraits! Contact Alyona Photography to book your session :) 


















During the session as I'm taking photos I look behind and here comes this possum in the middle of downtown just wandering the streets. For some reason I found this quite amusing considering he was completely taking his time and could care less of all the people around. Finally this man comes around and starts shooing him with a scarf instead of running away this possum gets angry... and hence the photo. I just had to share this bizarre moment! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.