December 30, 2012

December Wedding Sneak Peek {Emily + Michael} Charleston, SC

It's been a busy year with lots of weddings! Yesterday I photographed my last wedding of the year. Now that the wedding season is slowing down I will be catching up on much needed editing and blogging. To all of my clients from this passing year a sincere thank you!! 

Being that it's December the cold weather has finally reached the south! To all of us who have lived in the south for a while brrrrr! Emily + Michael were true troopers in bearing the cold and all the wind. I'm not going to lie I was shivering myself. One of the groomsmen even gave me his jacket to wear. What a great group of people! Here's a little sneak peek. Congrats to Emily + Michael!! Happy New Year everyone!! 



Photos on the right are from their first look. 





Loved that the pastor asked Emily + Michael to turn around and look at their guests.  

This church has pretty strict rules for photographers. I could only photograph behind a door. I like how the window framed this shot. :) 


Kiss on the balcony overlooking Marion Square. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.