March 21, 2013

Girls Day Out at Irvin House Vineyards, Wadmalaw Island, SC

To celebrate my amazing sister's birthday we decided to take a tour of Irvin House Vineyards for some wine tasting. It was an absolutely splendid day with unexpected warm weather and lots of sunshine. Wine tasting was not the only thing this place offered it also had a petting zoo, joggling boards and my favorite tire swing. Afterwards on our way back to Charleston we stopped by Angel Oak Tree. Both of these locations are a must see and I know for a fact I will be coming back! 


How awesome are these signs! I promise I did not go around chasing roosters to get a good shot... ok I did.  :) 

Yes goats like to climb. Strange but true.

A couple of my girl friends with my sister enjoying themselves. 


First signs of Spring. 

Joggling boards... only in the south. Soo much fun to be a goof ball! 



My sister pointed out this sign and said, "I guess your out". Heh! Well guess what I'm coming back for some grape stomping later in the year!

Gorgeous birthday girl. 


Me on the left. Sister and I in the right photo.


Being a kid is the best! I need to put one of these in our back yard. :) 

Angel Oak Tree

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see photos of where I live. You are a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.