September 8, 2014

Colorful Engagement Session {Emily + Neil} Charleston, SC

I can't believe I never blogged about this amazing engagement session!? Emily + Neil came down to Charleston from New York in the Spring time to iron out a few wedding details and to have an engagement session. I loooooved working with these two! They made me laugh throughout the two sessions we had and even brought Indian color powder to throw at each other. I can't believe I still have a few bags in my car that they had left over. I need to get my friends together and have some fun with it! I can't wait till their wedding in 2015! From getting to know these two I know it's going to be an absolute blast!!














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.