January 20, 2015

Vintage Engagement Session in Downtown Charleston

I'm so excited for my friend Austin and her recent engagement to Bennett!! Austin is a talented artist that paints colorful water and sunset inspired scenes on panels of wood. Bennett who I have recently met is also a talented hands on artist that creates one of a kind vintage mirrors amongst many other things. He even made the engagement ring himself! These two are a perfect match! While I was at Austin's party I noticed her wearing this absolutely stunning gold vintage dress and couldn't resist asking if I could photograph her in it. I'm so glad I did because I loved photographing this engagement session! Can you tell we had a blast! 





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.