June 16, 2015

Southern Rustic Destination Wedding {Emily + Neil} Charleston, SC

What a dream of a wedding for this NY couple! Exquisite charm of the South with rustic beauty of wood accents with door knobs, frames, wooden signs, keys, mason jars and burlap. My favorite was an electric spool used as a cake table to represent Neil's career as an electric engineer. I loved the combination of different cultures coming together to celebrate Neil and Emily's love. Emily with an Italian background and Neil with a Jewish Russian background. I even got to practice my Russian speaking skills by talking with groom's mother and grandmother. They were quite surprised that their photographer spoke Russian. It always brings me joy when I can use my first language. Loved working with this couple and feel honored to have had an opportunity to capture their big day!

I couldn't have done it without all these wonderful vendors.
Venue: The Pavilion at Pepper Plantation  |  Videographer: Anchor Films  |  Cake: Cakes by Kasarda  |  Hair & Makeup: Charleston I Do 
Rentals: Event Works  |  Photo Booth: Finger Snappin' Entertainment  |  Dress: NY Bride  |  Wedding Planner: Orange Box Events 
Flowers: Pretty Petals of Charleston  |  Rings: Tiffany's





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.