August 21, 2015

Creek Club at I'On Wedding {Michelle + Glen} Mt. Pleasant, SC

I don't claim to be a writer by any means so describing little details is always a challenge. Not to mention that English is my third language although at this point I'm most fluent in it. I do love the couples I work with and feel truly blessed that they trust me to photograph one of the most important days in their life. As important as details are what touches me most at weddings is the love that people share. Knowing that this is just a beginning of their lives together. I have met Michelle on several occasions through mutual friends and she is one the sweetest girls. I enjoyed seeing Michelle and Glen adore each other throughout the day. How he made her laugh despite a super hot day. Michelle's smile through the tears as she walked down the aisle. Their first dance full of laughter, smiles and embraces. These beautiful moments is what tugs on the strings of my heart. Wishing you two many blessings! Hope your love grows deeper and deeper with each day!

Wedding Photographer: Alyona Photography  |  Venue: Creek Club at I'On  |  Hair and Makeup: Paper Dolls Wedding Hair and Makeup  |  DJ: Bunn DJ Company
Bridal Shop: Jo Lin's Bridal  |  Cake: Dennis Volinskie  |  Catering: Creek Club at I'On  |  Officiant: Hal Bowles  |  Florist: Frampton's Flowers
Wedding Invitations: Open House Charleston  |  Wedding Coordinator: Drew Lamm  |  Rings: Polly's Fine Jewelry  |  Rentals: Event Works
Transportation: Tri-County Transport  |  Getaway Car: Classic Mustang - Duane Helzer


































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.