April 25, 2016

Intimate Wedding in Charleston and Folly Beach {Jenny + Mike}

Every time I look at Jenny + Mike's wedding I smile. These two booked me while they were in Europe and I only got a chance to meet them a day before their wedding but I knew that we were going to have a great time. I loved that they wanted to do their first look and other formal photos in downtown Charleston even though their ceremony and reception took place at Folly Beach. They were an absolutely sweet and a fun couple to work with not to mention incredibly good looking! My favorite moment to capture was a relationship between Jenny and her sister while they were getting ready. Also the couple's first look in Philadelphia Alley. I mean you can't beat that location and those smiles! 


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.