July 14, 2016

IOP Beach Family Photography Session

Before photographing this session I wasn't super familiar with IOP so I scouted and scouted till I found this perfect walkway with palm trees and blooming flowers surrounded by sand dunes. Living near the beach you forget how fortunate you are and everything starts looking the same. I'm thankful that I allowed myself to slow down and discover the beauty surrounding me. It's truly a blessing to live in a city that is a vacation spot for so many. I took so many photos of these two siblings. I mean can they not be the most perfect little kids! So excited to share these photos and had to include a few I shot of the landscape before and after the session.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.