April 15, 2014

Love is in the Air {Sarah Kate + Joe} Charleston, SC

I was very happy when Sarah Kate asked me to photograph her engagement session. I met Sarah Kate  while she worked at Charleston Symphony Orchestra. She was always very pleasant work with as she helped me out on a few photo shoots I did for CSO. Sarah Kate and Joe met in Charleston and he proposed at James Island County Park. It was only fitting that their engagement session was in downtown Charleston and at the park he proposed at. How sweet!! Sarah Kate looked so beautiful in her green dress in downtown that I had to find spots to fit it perfectly. For their second location they both wore teal that complimented the golden marshland very well. Loving all the colors in this photo shoot. Congrats you guys!!















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.