April 9, 2014

Winter Wonder Land Wedding {Megan + Phil} Souix Falls, SD

I'm hoping that everyone has had a chance to warm up from this past freezing winter because I'm about to share a winter wedding in South Dakota! Yes, I flew to SD in the middle of winter to photograph this wedding. I have always wanted to photograph a wedding in the snow so I bundled up and was ready to go. A day before the wedding Megan and I scouted out the location and found an old train in downtown area that we thought would be perfect. I met Phil few years ago when he lived in Charleston. He was the funniest guy I knew. The oversized wine glasses had Phil written all over not to mention top hat and mustaches. Haha! Here's just a few of my favorite images from the day.


Church: Komstad Covenant Church  |  Reception Venue: The Bridges at Beresford  |  DJ: Jim Green at Moonlight Melodies 
Cake: Kira's Kakes  |  Florist: Flowers by Bob





























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.