January 13, 2015

Best Wedding Moments of 2014 from Charleston, SC to San Diego, CA

Can I just say I love my clients!!! From Charleston, SC to San Diego, CA I had such a blast photographing all these weddings! One of the weddings I photographed even ended up on Say Yes to the Dress! Even though my knees were shaking in the end I was thrilled to watch the episode. Going through these images I relived my year with a huge smile on my face and can't wait to share these images. Sorry for an insanely long blog post but I simply could not narrow it down any more. Thanks to all my wonderful couples of 2014 that made my career such a joy!

While I was photographing Helen + Andre the bridesmaids were goofing around in the background making this sweet couple bust out laughing.

Pablo getting tossed up in the air by his brothers and groomsmen. 

Even a crazy downpour didn't damper their spirit.  

Wedding guests and an unruly umbrella that stole the show. 

Tender first look and a stunning back of the dress. 

Little doggie at the park decided to join these flower girls walking down the aisle. 

Coolest gateway ever in San Diego, CA. 

Barefoot groom on a golf course after getting off a hydroplane getting some smooches.

Fun wedding party in San Diego, CA. 

Elina + Conor with a San Diego skyline in the distance.

Emotions can't be contained during a first look.



Kelly + Pablo after their Ido's.  


Sweet father and daughter moment.

Shhhhh...... 


Prayer before Kelly walks down the aisle.


Emma's reveal (first look) with her father. She really wanted to meet her daddy on the park bridge.


I love candid moments! 

This was just so beautiful that I have no words...

Jen enjoying a garden at Boone Hall Plantation.

Kelly + Pablo's first look. Pablo's expression says it all.

Sarah + Dan's first look. These two made me laugh the whole day!


Mother daughter moment before Sarah walked down the aisle.

Sarah sneaked in another kiss from mom before she reached the altar.

Oh happy day...  

The girls loved their tutu inspired dresses. 




Love seeing flower girls on the dance floor.



Don't ever give groomsmen your phone to hold... you just might discover a lot of selfies later on...

Boys will be boys. 


What an entertaining day this was! 



Showing off their colorful socks. 


While the groomsmen were goofing around my second shooter snuck in a photo of me working. 

When I say put your hands in your pockets... I mean in your pocket not the groom's pocket! haha!


Veil has a mind of its own.

Sometimes between the serious poses I find these funny ones.

Mother and daughter moment.

Lexie + Bill's first look on the balcony of a beach house at Folly Beach.



Elina's absolutely gorgeous veil.

Elina twirling in her dress with a San Diego skyline in the distance. 

Rachel + Alex's few minutes get away to the beach for a few photos. Love these private moments. 




These guys were soooo funny!!!



On the dance floor with style.

Father and daughter dance.



Sisters

Intimate wedding in a private residence near San Diego, CA with beautifully candlelit interior.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.