January 10, 2015

Favorite 2014 Moments Filled with Love and Laughter | Charleston Families and Couples

I'm grateful to all my clients of 2014 who have made my career very enjoyable. You have made me laugh and even tear up at times. I'm truly blessed to share these experiences with you. Here's a collection of some of my favorite moments from family, engagement and proposal sessions. Be on the lookout for a next blog of my favorite wedding moments.






Engagement session photobombed by a doggie on the street. Later on they were photobombed again by another doggie. 

A very fun engagement session that ended with color powder throwing. 







A couple of strangers decided to kiss in the background while I was photographing this sweet engaged couple. haha!

















He just proposed and she said yes!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing Alyona Photography blog. Please leave a comment.